Karen enjoys coaching professional and student performers for competitions, auditions and specific theatre and film roles. Specialising in audition coaching, acting through song, spoken text, and movement, she is also happy to work with professionals from other walks of life who are seeking to improve their public speaking.
Recent one-to-one work has included:
- Shakespeare coaching for a successful RSC audition
- Polishing the dance skills of an aspiring cast member of Cats, now on tour
- Monologue and song coaching of applicants accepted by London drama schools and musical theatre courses
- Coaching young opera singers for specific roles
- Intensive work on set pieces for international song competitors (placed)